The Double Degree is a joint study programme between two or more universities that allows students to spend part of their University’s career abroad and obtain two or more Qualifications, that are recognized in the respective countries.
Destinations of the Double Degree programme for students of the Faculty of Law
- Washington University in St. Louis, School of Law (USA) – Transnational Law Program (TLP)
- University of Glasgow, School of Law (UK) - Collaborative LL.B. and LL.M. Programme
- Michigan State University, College of Law (USA)
- University of Cincinnati - College of Law (USA)
- Indiana University Bloomington – Maurer School of Law (USA)
More info here: Bilateral Agreements and Double Degree - Faculty of Law