The Faculty of Law of the University of Trento offers a five-year Degree Programme in Law. From the 2017-18 academic year the Faculty of Law offers also a Bachelor's Degree in Comparative, European and International Legal Studies (CEILS), taught entirely in English.
The Programmes offered by the Faculty of Law provide:
- a plan of courses coherent with the legal career prospects in the contemporary European context;
- the internationalization of educational programmes (including a joint degree programme) and an increasing involvement of visiting professors;
- a wide range of opportunities for students’ international mobility;
- a wide menu of courses and workshops, including advanced and specialized classes;
- extensive opportunities for practicing foreign languages, legal languages and information technology;
- the organization of vocational internships, both in Italy and abroad.
The Faculty of Law of the University of Trento contributes also to the activities of the Master’s Degree in European and International Studies, the Master's Degree in International Security Studies MISS and the Ph.D. Programme in International Studies of the School of International Studies. The School of International Studies prepares for careers different from traditional legal professions, in which law plays a key role.
Finally, the Faculty of Law contributes to the teaching activities of several Departments and Centres such as Economics and Management, Physics, Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering, Information Engineering and Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Humanities, Mathematics, Psychology and Cognitive Science, Sociology and Social Research, Centre for Integrative Biology, Centre Agriculture Food Environment and Centre for Mind/Brain Sciences.