In the wake of the measures taken by the Rector for the suspension of all teaching activities, all degree programs are making arrangements to ensure distance learning possibilities for students.
There will be essentially two ways to access lessons remotely:
Synchronous mode – video conference: Professors who use the synchronous method will teach their lessons during their normal class times published at the beginning of the semester.
Asynchronous mode: the multimedia contents for each lesson will be made available on the University system (Moodle).
All professors will provide information regarding distance learning through Moodle.
Please check the download box for the full list of the courses of the Faculty of Law and for the details about the distance learning method chosen by each professor (synchronous, asynchronous, both).
We inform all interested students that the following courses will not be activated:
- Comparative Information,Communication and Technology Law
- Diritto assicurativo
- Diritto comparato della proprietà intellettuale
- Diritto e cinema
- Environmental Law
- International Commercial Law
- L'innovazione nel diritto alimentare tra regolazione e proprietà intellettuale: prassi e profili applicativi
- Sicurezza urbana: questioni giuridiche e criminologiche