The classes of 2nd semester will be held on-site starting from 14 February until 20 May 2022. Classes will be suspended from 14 to 20 April included.
Please note that no classes will take place in room ex-CTE during the 2nd semester due to building renovation works. Some classes will take place instead in room 201 of Palazzo Consolati (address: via Santa Maria Maddalena, 1 - see instructions below) and in room Sala Conferenze at the Department of Economics and Management (address: via Inama, 5 - see instructions below).
Students are invited to check the schedule of their classes either on the EasyAcademy portal or by downloading the timetable available in the download box.
Please note that the classes listed below will not be activated for the current academic year:
- Clinica legale di diritto e immigrazione (Borgonovo)
- Laboratorio applicativo in diritto tavolare (Pradi - Cuccaro)
- Lab. appl.: L'innovazione nel diritto alimentare tra regolazione e proprietà intellettuale: prassi e profili applicativi (Izzo, Pironti, Ferrari)
- Sicurezza alimentare e nutrizionale: dialoghi sulla Salute Collettiva in prospettiva comparata (Oliveira Almeida)
- The "Duty to Prevent" Under International Human Rights Law (Gibney)
- Legal Clinic in Food Law & Regulatory (Ferrari, Planchestainer, Occelli)
- Diritto privato internazionale e processuale (Widmann, Marinelli)
- European Civil Procedure (Baccaglini, Widmann)
Procedure to enroll on practical classes and free courses, and to record the exams
The procedure to enroll on practical classes and/or free courses, and to record the exams is the following:
- Insert the title of the chosen practical class and/or free course in the esse3 study plan by the specified deadline
- Register through esse3 for the mid-term exam, before the beginning of the course and by the defined deadline
- Attend at least 75% of the lessons
- At the end of the course, students must register for the final record of the exam (via esse3 under “Exams”) on the date defined by the professor. Please note that only one date will be available for the registration of the exam.
In case of positive result, the presence of the students for the record will not be required, as the professor will register the exam as “passed/approved”.
Please note: students who do not enroll via Esse3 on the practical classes and/or the free courses will not be awarded CFU credits for said activities. No exceptions are provided for this rule.
For possible technical issues during the enrollment on practical classes and/or the free courses, please get in touch with the Student Support Service at supportostudentiecogiursi [at] unitn.it
Instructions to reach the rooms external to the Faculty of Law building
To reach Palazzo Consolati in via Santa Maria Maddalena no. 1 starting from the Faculty of Law
To reach the Department of Economics and Management in via Inama no. 5 starting from the Faculty of Law