The Faculty of Law is situated in the historic centre of Trento. The main entrance is in via Verdi n. 53, and a secondary entrance is in via Rosmini 27.
The nearest parking areas are in Piazzale San Severino and the riverside Lungadige area.
How to reach us
By car from
- north and/or south: “Trento nord” exit or “Trento sud” exit from the Brennero motorway (A22) and trunk road/state road Abetone or Brennero;
- from Venice: Valsugana trunk road;
- from Brescia: 45/bis trunk road Gardesana Occidentale.
Direction: “Trento centro”.
- Railroad route Verona/Brennero;
- Railroad route Venice/Trento (Valsugana).
The Faculty of Law is within a 10 minute walking distance from the train station. The building can easily be reached from the train station by taking via Pozzo, via Cavour, then crossing piazza Duomo and turning on the right into via Verdi.
The closest airports are: Verona “Catullo” (90 km); Venice “Marco Polo” (125 km); Treviso “A. Canova” (102Km.); Bergamo “Orio al Serio” (200 km); Milan “Linate” (245 km); Milan “Malpensa” (267 Km); Bologna “Guglielmo Marconi” (250 Km). They can all be accessed from Trento by motorway.